- No monthly transaction limits
- Accounting for Multi-company
- Advanced report tags to track your performance and funds
- Built in functions like inventory, manufacturing, CRM and more
- Built in vertical features to make doing business easier
- Native integrations with Microsoft business solutions
See how Financials for Office 365 enables you to manage all common finance processes and information, such as posting financial transactions, preparing financial statements, managing bank accounts, creating Budgets and Forecasts, utilise Cash flow Forecasting and more. Finally we will show you how to open and close periods and financial years.
Jobs | Project Costing
Financials for Office 365 configures the Jobs module to any business requirement around job and project costing.
In this video you will see all capabilities and features available within the Jobs Module of Financials for Office 365 including Task and budget management, resource cost accounting and time sheets plus the Project manager role centre aimed at illustrating all this and more.
Manufacturing and Production can be found within Financials for Office 365 Standard Edition. This video covers how Financials configures the production processes, schedules production activities, issues the materials and ingredients, and then finally execute the manufacturing of the inventory.