- Your potential customers are weighing all options before opting you. Once they decide to call you, it often means, they have weighed in many factors. Your business might just be an option for the customer along with your competitors. The test for delivery of promise has just begun and the aphorism about the first impression is indeed true. Closing a sale translates to better handling of the customers with non-cumbersome internal processes. In other words, assisting the sale processes by providing the perfect support eliminates lacunae like incomplete applications and delay in time-to-activation of your business services.
Features of Pega Marketing – How effectively Pre-Sales can be managed
- Assists the marketing resource to close a sale effectively by using the features of Next-Best-Action analytics.
- Wins over demanding and challenging customers with real-time market intelligence.
- Empowers your marketing resource with intelligent advertising options that can quickly analyze and tell where you need to put your money.
- Delights your potential customers by doling out attractive offers, and suggest them the best available services.
- Captures all information related to the interaction. So engage in unhindered conversation with the potential customer in multiple media and feel rest assured on data availability.
- Calculates the financial impact of acquiring the customer in real-time and makes you understand the perspective of businesses in larger sense.
Features of Pega Sales Automation – How powerful can sales automation is
- Increases revenue, the bottom line of any organization, by diverting sales calls to the right sales resource.
- Utilizes mobile capabilities; enables interaction and collaboration among sales resources.
- Integrates using MS-Outlook and Calendar in the follow-ups and allows for a seamlessly communication.
- Segments your customers precisely and target them meticulously with integrated sales methodologies like email campaigns, social media advertising, and other digital marketing efforts.
- Tracks your leads and have complete control with the interactive dashboards. Finds trends and weaknesses in the sales pattern and take steps to close the sale.
- Manages your sales team effectively with the integrated Sales KPI.
- While it took “X” amount of efforts to acquire a customer, it takes 10X amount of efforts to keep them satisfied and happy. The presence of competition galore and the demands of the customer keep amplifying. The added point in today’s connected world is the relative ease with which the customers can review your products and services. You either make it or simply break it. You either acquire the customer for good or simply send them away to your competition. So your organization needs smart solutions to handle smart customers. With Pega CRM, service request handling is wholesome and oversimplified and can lead to customer delight.
Advantages of Customer Service Software of Pega CRM
- Processing of service requests going straight-through can increase by 39%.
- Overall customer satisfaction score can improve by 20%.
- Duplicate processing costs can be reduced by a whopping 85%.
Features of Customer Service Software of Pega CRM
- Projects what and when the customer would want with the real-time data already available in the CRM.
- Lets your CSR get a 360 degree view on all the customer interactions, legacy of such interactions, service requests pending, in which support function it is pending, and the solutions offered if any.
- Manages not only B2B and B2C interactions, but also the agent-based service scenarios like B2B2C interactions which are challenging.
- Interlinks all the different support functions seamlessly to offer support to your customer.
- Makes customer realize that they are transitioning seamlessly across multiple support channels, geography or devices to delight them.
- Utilizes the support of Pega CRM’s intelligent Next-Best-Action tool to give a personalized customer experience.
- Ensures all promises made to the customer by the different support channels are lived, by connecting, assigning, automating, and tracking them to provide faster end-to-end solution.
- Makes you provide consistent customer experience across geographies, products and segments.
- Field Service thrusts multiple challenges like meeting the customer at the right time, being fully equipped to attend to the service needs, optimize travel so that multiple travels are eliminated, capture customer feedback, rightly input all relevant data and experiences in the system, etc.
- The above challenges are effectively addressed by Pega CRM’s Field Request Handling software. They help us in getting a holistic picture of what the customer actually expects. Additionally it also helps to augment the quality of services offered, reduce the cost incurred and reduce the turn-around-time of the service call.
Features of Pega CRM’s Field Service Request Handling
- Utilizes the fully functional mobile app, connects with the field staff, receives and sends information real-time.
- Sends the right service staff at the right time so that the customer interaction is turned positive contributing to customer satisfaction.
- Schedules, routes and properly optimizes the workflow of the field staff to get maximum productivity.
- Efficiently manages the call of the customer, by eliminating delay in each step, and providing for a robust resolution process.
- Pega Co-Browse is certainly a value add to the Pega CRM. This wonderful feature of Pega CRM allows your CSR or the staff interacting with the customer to see what the customer is viewing on his or her website (only pertaining to service request). This can ensure faster understanding of what the customer wants and quicken the service delivery process.
Features of Pega CRM’s Co Browse Software
- Engages the customers easily by providing with a code where your CSR can begin seeing what the customer is browsing inside the business’ service request software.
- Provides for privacy and security by assuring the customer that no private information within the system or private browsing information outside the system can be viewed by the CSR.
- Handles customers from across an array of devices like desktops, tablets or mobile phones, and platforms like iOS or android.
- Pega CRM’s Customer Intelligent Software provides customer value in real-time. This feature provides relevancy and substance to the handling of customer. More often the CSR would be unable to decide if some offers would be worthwhile to the customer or would it be beyond the value. The rich data provided by the Customer Intelligence Software in Pega CRM makes the job of the CSR easier to provide decisions for consistent experiences.
Features of Pega CRM’s Customer Intelligence Software
- Engages the customers easily by providing with a code where your CSR can begin seeing.
- Assists and speeds up your decision making with the real-time data of the application during a dynamic conversation with the customer.
- Uses the Next-Best-Action tool to rationalize your decisions.
- Transforms the data into valuable information by giving recognition to the meaningful patterns that emerge from the data. This assists in making informed decisions.
- Applies predictive intelligence to all your business decisions from the statistical model made available.
- Studies the impact of your business decisions by simulating it. Analyzes the impact using intuitive ideas and data to come up with informed decisions.
- Maximizes the value of each customer by using contextual data and predictive intelligence.