Our Salesforce Services Portfolio
Adita Technologies offers a complete portfolio of services to help customers with their operating and IT models. Our services include:
Business Advisory Services
- SaaS CRM / Technology Platform Evaluation
- Business Process Review
- Business Process Mapping With Salesforce
- Architecture / Application Design and Implementation Roadmap Definition
- Integration and Data Strategy
- Business Process Mapping/Gap Analysis
- Setup and Configuration
- Development and Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Change Management
- Post Implementation Support
Integration and Data Migration
- Strategy Definition
- Data Interface Development and Integration with On-premise Legacy and other Applications
- Integration of Unstructured Data between Cloud and On premise Apps
- Data Migration from Legacy to Salesforce Applications
- Data Extraction, Data Transform and data Load
- Applications Support and Maintenance with SLA’s
- Application, Technical, Integration, Data Support
- Application Enhancement Services
- Salesforce Business Process Outsourcing
Application Development and Maintenance
- Mobile Application Development
- Enterprise Mobility
- Customer Engagement Mobility
- Web Application Development
- Salesforce Admin Training
- Salesforce Developer Training
- Salesforce Sales cloud Training
- Salesforce Service cloud Training
- Salesforce Marketing cloud training
- Salesforce Pardot
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Our Salesforce Quick Start Project Methodology
Nothing is more frustrating that waiting months or years to see a return on a business investment. With Salesforce CRM and our professional services team, the wait is over. Our experience and resources will ensure a rapid return on your investment in this on demand CRM solution.
Our quick start methodology captures the unique requirements of your organisation and allows our business analysts to map Salesforce.com to your processes.
Discovery and Documentation
- Project Kick-off and Business Process Review - Define roles and responsibilities as well as schedules and timelines. Determine the set of business processes and configurations for the business units that will be using the application.
- Report of Findings - Create a document to confirm our understanding of your business processes and the recommended configuration for salesforce.com, based on industry-specific best practices.
- Setup, Configuration, and Data Migration - Set up and configure your salesforce.com solution based on the report of findings. Includes configuration of sharing and data access as well as implementation of custom fields, views, reports, templates, and screen layouts to match your documented business processes. Import your customer data into your new salesforce.com solution.
- Training - To encourage adoption, emphasise engagement of the end-user community through Web-based public training early in the project. Create and deliver additional custom-tailored training on the Web or in person to ensure highly educated and motivated users.
- Wrap-up and Transition - To ensure your self-sufficiency and ongoing success, Adita Technologies’ account management and customer support teams are available for the life of your service.