Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Adita Technologies takes your privacy very seriously
In general, you can visit Adita Technologies’ websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Adita Technologies under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Adita Technologies communicate with you about offers from Adita Technologies and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Adita Technologies’ rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Adita Technologies or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if Adita Technologies is acquired by or merged with another company.
Information Collection - Primary Purpose
Personal information that we collect and hold is information that is reasonably necessary for the proper performance of our functions and activities as an employment agent / on-hire provider, and is likely to differ depending on whether you are seeking work, a customer, or a referee.
- Necessary for us to carry out our core business activities;
- Incidental to the carrying out of our core business activities;
- Customer personal information used in accordance with client contracts / requirements; or
- Necessary to match your details to job opportunities and keep you informed of other opportunities and contract assignments which we may think may be of interest, where you have accessed this website to apply for a job opportunity through Adita Technologies.
Personal information will generally only be collected for the purpose of enabling us to liaise with individuals who are, or who are associated with, customers, potential customers, candidates, contractors or referees or for assessing your job application and/or suitability for other opportunities and contract engagements which we think may be of interest.
The types of personal information which we may collect and hold in these circumstances include, without limitation, an individual’s name, address, phone number, email address and other contact details.
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways including, without limitation, on forms, questionnaires and surveys, by our website (including cookie collection), over the telephone, or person to person. Sometimes we collect information from third parties and publicly available sources when it is necessary for a specific purpose such as checking information that you have given us or where you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way. Such information is stored in secure electronic files on Adita Technologies’ internal systems.
We take care to collect and record accurate, up to date and complete personal information. When personal information is no longer needed by Adita Technologies and is not contained in a Commonwealth record and Adita Technologies is not otherwise required by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order to retain the information, Adita Technologies shall take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information.
Information Use and Disclosure
- Such use is related to the primary purpose and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for that purpose;
- In the case of direct marketing not related to our activities - we have obtained your prior consent (unless it is not reasonably practicable to seek your consent and we otherwise comply with the requirements of the relevant Privacy Act) and you have not since requested we cease direct marketing to you; or
- The use or disclosure is otherwise permitted under the relevant Privacy Act.
We might, from time to time, let you know – including via mail, SMS, email, telephone or online – about news, special offers, products and services that you might be interested in. We will use your personal information to engage in marketing unless you tell us otherwise. You can contact us via the details set out below to update your marketing preferences at any time.
- Notifying you about any changes to the information which currently exists on the website including but not limited to job opportunities;
- Providing services to clients;
- Notifying you in the future about new information relevant to our products and services; and
- Monitoring your use of our website.
- Software solutions providers;
- Legal and other professional advisors;
- Insurance brokers, loss assessors and underwriters;
- Superannuation fund managers;
- Background checking and screening agents; and
We take reasonable steps to ensure that terms of service with our CSP’s recognise that we are bound by obligations to protect the privacy of your personal information and that they will not do anything that would cause us to breach those obligations.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information which we hold from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Opt-Out, Access, Correction, Complaints and Further Information
- Wish to opt-out of consenting to direct marketing by Adita Technologies;
- Wish to have access to the personal information which we hold about you;
- Consider that the personal information which we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date;
- Wish to complain about a breach of the APP’s or a registered APP code (if any); or
- Require further information on our personal information handling practices.
- Evaluative opinion material obtained confidentially in the course of our performing reference checks and;
- Access that would impact on the privacy rights of other people.
In many cases evaluative material contained in references that we obtain will be collected under obligations of confidentiality that the person who gave us that information is entitled to expect will be observed. We do refuse access if it would breach confidentiality.
We will also aim to respond to any complaints made by you within a reasonable period of time. Please note that, to the extent that it is practicable to do so, you do not have to identify yourself or may use a pseudonym when dealing with us in relation to a particular privacy matter.
Adita Technologies Pty Ltd
Suite 405, Level 4, South Tower
1-5 Railway Street, Chatswood, Sydney, NSW- 2067
P 02 8448 8159